Friday, June 14, 2019

Fab Friday Challenge ~ Best Catch

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is finally here!
I'm sure my husband is happy about that since he's been working since last Sunday!

Today I have a card to share that I made for the Fab Friday Challenge.
Super easy sketch!





I pulled out my Best Catch Bundle to create this card.
I will be in need of a masculine birthday card come July for a family friend who loves to fish!

Card Details:

Stamps: Best Catch, Weathered Background (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Catch of the Day Framelits, Cajun Craze Enamel Dots (retired), Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals , Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My fish was colored with the Stampin Blends then cut out with the coordinating die.
I just love that fish!
I added some Wink of Stella on it to make it look wet.

This sketch was perfect for what I needed to make!
Hope you like it!

****************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this card, your coloring is awesome. That fish is so cool, I love how the fins are cut with the die. Well, done on his fun sketch, my friend! Have a great day! ~~Hugs!

Carol L said...

I really REALLY like this card! Love the fish and hook and beautiful coloring, but that weathered background looks amazing with it! That's one background stamp I'll never part with! LOL Have a great Friday and enjoy the sunshine!

LeAnne said...

I love what everybody does with this set, and this is no exception! I wish I had a reason to get it myself! Wonderful colors!

Heather said...

So fun - love that bold and bright fish! It all looks so cool over the crackle, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Well, I think you know by now that this house loves anything fishing. This is awesome, Wendy!

Betty B. Createjoygivejoy said...

Love this, can I ask what green you used...great card