Monday, May 27, 2019

Happy Memorial Day!




Hope your holiday weekend has been enjoyable!

We have nothing planned today so I may try to sneak in some stamping time, we'll see!
My hubby is home yet this week then next Monday he starts his new job!
Maybe then life will get back to normal and I will have my afternoons to stamp again!
I love him dearly and enjoy spending time with him but after 3 and a half weeks at home, i'm ready to get back to some sort of normal schedule. Heck, I am lost on what day of the week it is! 
The company he was working for in Baltimore closed the first week of April and he has been looking high & low for another job. Thankfully, he found one!
Anyways, hang in there with me.....life and my blog will get back to normal soon!

 Happy Memorial Day!
~Wendy

No comments: