Saturday, May 11, 2019

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Saturday!

It has been a week since my last Stamp Day w Friends!
Today I am sharing another card that us girls made.
I used many different products, some retired and some not.



 I pulled out my pack of Gingham Gala DSP and used a 3 inch wide strip of the Grapefruit Grove color. At first I was not a big fan of this color but I have been finding myself using it more & more! My flowers came from a retired set, Love & Sympathy. The sentiment comes from the SaleABration set, Lasting Lily. I used the retired Ornate Tag Topper Punch to create my tag then the Granny Apple Green & Grapefruit Grove Stampin Write Markers to color my image directly on the rubber. Lastly, we added a Grapefruit Grove bow and some small white pearls.

Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Sympathy (retired), Lasting Lily (SAB 19)
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove & Granny Apple Green Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Ornate Tag Topper Punch (retired), Grapefruit Grove Organdy Ribbon (SAB 19), Sm White Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is such a pretty Sympathy card!
I know the girls like to have these on hand for when the need arises.

****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another wonderful card, and now I must try this color! Looks wonderful! I like the round top on that tag.

Carol L said...

Loving all those gingham colors and patterns on the cards you've been making lately! This is a great sympathy design to have on hand when the occasion arises! Well done with a great retired stamp set!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this set, that flower wad always a favorite of mine. Great job on this card!