Saturday, May 25, 2019

Thank You Cards

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I have a set of cards to share today that I made last month for my customers order.
She always tells me to use old stuff so this pack uses some Print Poetry DSP from a few years ago!





This print reminds me of vintage wallpaper but I was determined to get it used up!
My customer loved these and she appreciated how flat it was for easy mailing!


Card Details:

Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Midnight Muse (retired)
Cardstock: Midnight Muse (retired), Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Midnight Muse Ribbon (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love to mix old products with newer stuff!
God knows I have lots of both!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I remember these pretty prints...I wonder if I have any of these left?! You've got me thinking, I need to look through my stuff to see! Very nicely done!

Carol L said...

I bought a little paper pad with a few of these prints and I recall they were among the first I used when I received it! Very pretty cards, and I do hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend!