Friday, May 3, 2019

Yummy In My Tummy

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is upon us!
It's going to be a rainy one here in PA and hopefully it will help wash away the pollen.
Today my hubby has the day off so we are going to run some errands.
I need to pick up some snacks for a Stamp Day w Friends tomorrow morning.
I have 2 friends coming over to catch up and make a few cards!

Anyways, I have a cute card to share that I made for a card order.
It's for a little girl that is turning 3 soon.
This was one tough card to create since I am very limited on kids stamps!



This cute little guy comes from a retired set called Yummy In My Tummy.
I stamped him on a piece of paper from the How Sweet It Is DSP then fussy cut him out.
I added a sentiment from a retired SaleABration set called Party Pants.
I punched out a balloon with the Balloon Bouquet Punch using the same DSP and since it's for a girl, I added a little bow using some Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon.

Card Details:

Stamps: Yummy In My Tunny (retired), Party Pants (retired SAB 15)
Ink: Memento Black, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Rhinestones, Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, White Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I've really got to work on getting some stamps for kids for in the future!
I am pleased that this one turned out nicely and hope it's not too scary for a little one.

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


This is so my motto today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Brilliant idea! I have seen lots of people trying to sell this set second hand, and often wondered if it was not of much use. Well you proved that theory wrong! It is so stinkin cute! Yep more rain and my joints are feeling it. Just give us a dry weekend for once!

Carol L said...

Your creativity knows no boundaries! Who needs kid stamps when you can create something this cute with great papers and a colorful balloon?! It's perfect, right down to the little yellow bow to make it feminine! Adorable card, and keep that music playing - it soothes my soul!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is amazing!! I still have this set from my OnStage Display Stamper day. I just love what you did here and I just may CASE you!!