Monday, May 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 386

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
After a rainy, dreary weekend I am looking forward to seeing some sunshine today!

Today I have a card to share that I made for a little boy's birthday which is part of a card order.
So glad I picked up the Stampin Up! No Bones About It set when it hit the retired list last year!
I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches Challenge and it's an awesome one!

Here is the sketch and my sample....




I saw this sketch and had to play along because I love a tilted panel!

Card Details:

Stamps: No Bones About It (retired)
Ink: Marina Mist (retired), Gray Granite
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Gray Granite DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Marina Mist Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Of course, after I made my card I realized I switched the "any shape" panel and the place where the sentiment was to go. Hope that's alright....

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Yep, I saw that sketch too and wanted to play along, but this card is super cute and fun! Love the little dinosaur and colors - perfect for a small boy's birthday! Happy Monday, the sun is shining now that the weekend is over LOL

LeAnne said...

Love this...great colors and just perfect for a little boy...or a big boy with a little boy heart, LOL!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am going to have to look for these dinos... That made such an awesome boy card! I am lacking in kids cards when people ask. Bravo! Sun refuses to stay out here...

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! Just love that little dino and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Loving this card and especially those dinosaurs! Fabulous card for a little man. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable!! A perfect boy birthday card!!! That is a fun sketch too!