Sunday, May 5, 2019

Best Catch

Hello & Happy Sunday!

We are having another dreary, rainy weekend here in PA!
It makes me just want to stay in bed with the blankets over my head!

Yesterday was my Stamp Day w Friends!
We made a few cards but mostly gabbed the entire time....4 hours to be exact! 
They are such great friends to me!
And they use to live on either side of me as my neighbors from my old neighborhood.

Anyways, today I am going to share 1 of the cards we made using the Best Catch set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.




The Cajun Craze piece was stamped with my retired Weathered Background stamp from many years ago. It looks so much like the Crackle Paint Background stamp that is out now. I love pulling out old things and mixing it with new!
Best Catch is a new bundle available until the end of May.
The Catch of the Day Thinlits are amazing....I really like this bundle!
So, the die that cut out the fish....well it cuts the fins as well and they stick out!
I know it doesn't take much to entertain me but that just gives the fish a WOW factor!


Card Details:

Stamps: Best Catch, Perennial Birthday, Weathered Background Stamp (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Catch of the Day Thinlits, Wink of Stella, Old Olive Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My friends love making masculine cards so I promise you will be seeing alot more of this fish!
Hehe! I always enjoy our stamp get together's and look forward to the next one!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So true! 

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day....even if it is raining!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad you had such a good time at your stamp get together and I love love LOVE this great masculine card! Love that old weathered background stamp and I just had it in my hand yesterday, but never used it LOL It makes a great background for the image panel! Enjoy this rainy weekend - it seems it always rains on weekends anymore ;(

LeAnne said...

This is AWESOME! And yes, I noticed that that new background stamp was very similar to the retired one....I have every background stamp I think I ever bought!!! I love your coloring on the fish, it just looks amazing! Great creation!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sounds like a fun time was had by all. I love this card, since I have a fisherman in the house. The coloring looks so awesome. Rain, rain go away!

Vicki Burdick said...

Such an amazing masculine card! I need to pick up this set. So glad you had a great stamp day with your friends. Friends and stamping always make everything better!