Wednesday, June 10, 2020

All Things Fabulous

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another hot & humid day here.
Calling for storms this afternoon & evening and i'm hoping they do not get as bad as the ones we had last week. It took our power out for several hours. Will have to try to keep the phones charged today just in case!

Yesterday I made my way to my stamp table for a pleasant afternoon of creating!
I pulled out a new stamp set that is in the 2020 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog called All Things Fabulous. It also has coordinating dies. 
However, on Monday my Big Shot died.
It's been getting really wonky over the last couple of months and not cutting or embossing correctly and definitely making an odd noise. Stampin Up! has not released their new diecut/embossing machine yet so in the meantime I had to pull out my old green Cuttlebug. Does anyone still use theirs?
It will help with somethings but I won't be able to use the 6x6 embossing folders or the bigger dies.







I also pulled out some new inks!
The colors I used are Magenta Madness & Bumble Bee which are the 2020-2022 New In Colors.
Aren't they pretty?

In the last picture do you see the pretty diecut on the lefthand side?
That is from the Fabulous Florals Dies.
I cut it in half and placed it under my flower panel.
The ribbon is Bumble Bee Gingham which is the only ribbon I have right now from the In Colors.
The other In Color ribbons are on backorder until Stampin Up! gets more shipped in.

Card Details:

Stamps: All Things Fabulous, Many Mates
Ink: Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Bumble Bee, Whisper White, Flowers For Every Season DSP
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies, Fabulous Florals Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals. Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope you liked today's card!
It sure is pretty and the new In Colors are still working on me. I don't have a favorite just yet.

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a gorgeous card with awesome colors! I love that hot pink color on the flowers, and the flower die-cut and ribbon looks so pretty with that image! I cannot believe I have not even looked at the new SU! catalog yet. I assume it's online by now? Either way, so glad you had a nice day of stamping. I am chillin' today in this hot weather and doing as little as possible! TC

Vicki said...

Beautiful.....this set is on its way to me. Can't hardly wait for my order to get here!