Sunday, June 14, 2020

Masculine Card Series

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Yesterday was simply gorgeous here in PA!
We went for a ride to Amish country in Lancaster County to find 2 hanging pots of flowers for my back porch. It was such a lovely day with beautiful blue skies!
It could not have been more perfect!
These kind of days are my absolute favorites and of course spending it with my hubby makes it even better!

This morning it's quite cloudy & cool out.
I'm off to get a haircut then grab a few groceries!
After that is anyone's guess!

I got a card order from my card lady last week which I was slow to get started on.
She specifically asked for 5 masculine birthday cards which are for members of her family.
She needs them all to be different.
I pulled out all my masculine papers and got to work...








This one uses DSP from 2 years ago from the Best Route Suite.
I have lots of it leftover along with those brightly colored enamel stars!

The sentiment is a new one from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog called Happiest of Birthdays!
Love the font!

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Blueberry Bushel (retired)
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Mango Melody, Whisper White, Best Route DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Rectangle Framelits, Best Route Enamel Stars (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This one came together pretty easy and I was pleased with it!
1 down, 4 more to go!

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are awesome! I just got this stamp set and haven't played with it yet. I don't even remember that DSP but I love the colors! Have a great day, it's beautiful here...but coooool!

Carol L said...

What a great set of cards with those pretty papers! I do like that big, bold sentiment too! Our weather has been picture perfect for the past 3 days and it got so chilly yesterday afternoon, I had to close the windows! It felt more like October than June! Beautiful regardless and I loved it!

Vicki said...

Perfect....i need to add that setyomy next order!!