Sunday, June 7, 2020

Under My Umbrella

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your all doing well!

I'm so sorry for being quiet over here on my blog.
I have not been feeling very creative and i'm still trying to put one foot in front of the other each day. 
My hubby's job has been quite demanding as well and when he is home he is drained.
I keep hoping that things will improve there.

I found a set of cards that I made for my card lady on her last order that I never shared.
This set uses the Under My Umbrella bundle.





Fortunately, this set has carried over into the new Stampin Up! Annual Catalog!
I was really happy to see that! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pleased As Punch DSP (retired- SAB Coordinates)
Accessories: Umbrella Builder Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is one of the last sets of cards I made for my card lady.
She just loves this umbrella and that saying!
I'm sure she is in major need of cards being that it has been a month since she last ordered.
I received the nicest letter in the mail from her this past week about my Dad's passing.
I will give her a call this week and i'm sure she will be ordering more cards as long as i'm ready to get back to my stamp table.

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I've been thinking of you lately and wondering how things were, so I'm glad to see a blog post from you. The card set is beautiful and I have no doubt that in due time you'll be making more beautiful card sets for her again. Life changed for all of us, but it's good to hear from you again and know you're coping. Sending hugs

Vicki said...

❤❤❤❤