Friday, January 19, 2024

Merry Fishmas!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Today is the day Shawn is set to get his Epidural Injection in his lower back.
I have been down this road 3 times and tried to calm him telling him what will happen. It really is nothing to worry about but I know since it's his first time he's worried. His appt is at 9:50 this morning and yes, it's snowing! His boss has graciously offered to take us and then come back to pick us up when he is ready to leave and he has a truck so no worries on getting there. Shawn is not allowed to drive afterwards and we were going to take an Uber. I guess I get to meet the boss today! Haha! I'll update tomorrow on how it goes...just say a
little prayer in hopes that it's a step in the right direction to help his pain.

Anyways, today I have a cool card to share that I made last month for Ryan. He wanted something special for Shawn for Christmas to put his Bass Pro Shop Gift Card in. I knew exactly what I wanted to make and everyone loved how it turned out!



Card Details:

Stamps: More Wishes, Alphabest, Warm Hugs (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP, Let's Go Fishing DSP
Accessories: Best Label Punch, Tailored Tag Punch (retired), Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Perfect for the fisherman in my house and Ryan got all the compliments!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Needless to say, you and Shawn have been in my prayers always, and I pray for a good outcome today. You are blessed to have someone drive you to the appointment today and I hope all goes well for Shawn with his procedure.
What a wonderful card you made for Ryan's gift card presentation! I love how you did the lettering on the front with all the fish-related images and papers. Beautifully done!
Stay safe and have the best possible day. Stay warm too!

Vicki said...

So cool!!!