Saturday, January 13, 2024

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We've had so much rain in the last week that our sump pumps kicked on which I guess is a good thing. We have 3 of them in our basement and one is located right under our bedroom so when they go off we hear it. Last night is rained buckets again and Tuesday we are in for another weather event whether it be rain or snow, time will tell.

All went well at the dermatologist yesterday! 
I really like my doctor. I've been having a bit of an issue with my rosacea and breakouts on my nose, cheeks & forehead. So, he said let's change up your medication! I haven't picked up my meds from CVS yet but I will start it after that. Not sure what to expect as he said this medication can cause redness & irritation to start and i'm only to use it every other night for a week to start. I will go back to see him in May for a recheck. We got home from my appointment before the rain started so that was a plus!

Today I have a set of cards to share that was part of Audrey's card order this week.
She was in need of a pack of Sympathy so this is what I made for her. SaleABRation lasts until the end of February and this pack of paper is one of the offerings. With any order over $50 you can pick from several things and this Flight & Airy DSP is one of the offerings.
I love the colors and prints in it and thought this would work well for her Sympathy cards...






Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy
Ink: Boho Blue
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP (SAB 24)
Accessories: Deckled Circles Dies, Distressed Tiles 3D EF, Something Fancy Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of crankin thru the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine but pleased with how these turned out and I love the texture from the embossing folder!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a lovely set of sympathy cards. I love the bird image and that wonderful embossed background too. So pretty! Glad your appointment went well with the doc - and hopefully this new medication doesn't bring unwanted side effects. Take care of yourself and stay warm - winter has arrived. Hugs

Vicki said...

Beautiful. That paper is so pretty.