Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Perennial Lavender

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Our day is starting out VERY cold and quite snowy!
We are not getting out of the low 20's today and that wind just makes it feel worse. I will be hibernating in my stamp room again today. I finished up my 2024 Calendars yesterday! I will share them soon.

Today I have another set of cards to share with you that I made for Audrey. This pack is also a no sentiment set so that she can use them for whatever occasion arises. She sends out lots of cards so I am sure she will go thru these quick. I pulled out my Perennial Lavender DSP and whipped this set up for her.





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were so quick & easy to whip up and I made them flat for easy mailing!
She loved this pack with those pretty lavender flowers on the front. That DSP is beautiful as I have used a good bit of it already. I haven't used the Perennial Postage Bundle that also goes with this paper but I hope to play with it soon. 

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by, stay warm & safe in this extremely cold weather!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oooh, these are PRETTY! I am loving the florals but the gingham makes me HAPPY! It was 10 degrees this morning....yikes! Stay warm and stay inside and stamp!

Carol L said...

Those papers are off the charts beautiful. I love the colors and delicate flowers too. More snow coming in for us again on Friday, so stay warm in your stamp room - that's most likely where I'll be too.

Vicki said...

Very pretty. 😍