Saturday, January 6, 2024

Customer Thank You Cards

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
They are calling for a mix bag of weather here today....snow then a change over to rain.
I have to pop out this morning for a quick haircut then back home hopefully before the snow starts! 
Yesterday I found some time to get to my stamp table to work on rearranging things and pulling out some new things. Thursday was the start of the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog and I had a few orders from customers to place for them. I then needed to work on some Thank You cards to send to my customers and I always send them their printed receipts so they know what they ordered. I pulled out a new suite of products called Perennial Lavender and made a few quick cards which are going out in the mail today! 





Card Details:

Stamps: Perennial Postage, Painted Lavender
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP
Accessories: Perennial Postage Dies, Painted Lavender Dies, Gorgeous Grape Ribbon (retired), Paper Butterfly Accents, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, Blending Brushes, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This suite is absolutely gorgeous from the pretty stamps to the beautiful DSP!
The Paper Butterfly Accents are a nice embellishment as is the Purple Fine Shimmer Gems!
Gorgeous Grape is one color I hardly ever reach for so this suite will help me to use more of it. The Paper Butterfly Accents come in a white cardstock and I used a Blending Brush with Highland Heather ink to brush color on it. So quick & easy!

I was a little rusty getting back to stamping and putting a card together. These took about 45 minutes to finish up. I wrote a personal note inside each card and put their order receipt inside with a little gift as a Thank You! I try to do that with each order I get as I want my customers to know I appreciate them & their support!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just beautiful thank-you cards and I think it's awesome that you make time to thank each customer on a personal basis. The colors are gorgeous with those dreamy flowers! I hope you get back home before the snow comes too, it looks like a good weekend to stay indoors and craft! Have a great weekend and I hope Shawn is doing well too.

Vicki said...

So pretty!