Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Fragrant Trees Birthday

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a card made with a big background stamp that was in the Holiday Mini but has carried over. It is called Fragrant Trees Background. I only recently had a chance to ink it up and this is what I made with it...





Card Details:

Stamps: Fragrant Trees, Throughout the Year
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Ribbon from my stash, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was literally a 10 minute card from start to finish and one that will mail flat!

Yesterday we got all the ceramic trees in the family room packed up for another year. Kelsey & Shady came over for supper then once I had the dishes washed I went back downstairs and cleaned up and put the normal stuff back out. Today I am going to strip beds and get sheets & quilts washed. Shawn is still doing his exercises and will go back tomorrow for his next PT session. Still haven't gotten a call to set up his epidural injection yet. Hope that happens sometime this week. 

*******************************

My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



5 comments:

Carol L said...

That is one awesome stamp and it makes for a gorgeous card! I love it! Happy January, isn't it fun getting the house back in order? LOL

LeAnne said...

I was just thinking about this pretty background stamp last night! So pretty, and versatile...not just for Christmas! Gorgeous cards! I just love that ribbon, it's perfect!

D'Ann said...

Gorgeous card! I can't believe it's only one stamp. Just beautiful!

Vicki said...

This is awesome. I need to get that background stamp. 😍

JD/ Jill said...

Nicely done Christmas cards