Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Floral Notecards

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to a "Snow Day" here in PA! It has been snowing since noon time yesterday!
There isn't much on the ground, maybe 5 inches but it's to get very cold tonight and so this snow will most likely be sticking around a while. Tomorrow we are not to get out of the low 20's! Burrr!  I will happily be staying put in my stamp room finishing up my 2024 Calendars that I have put off long enough! I am 3/4 of the way done so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Since it's a snowy day here I am going to share with you a much colorful set of cards that Audrey requested. She loves her notecards so she can use for any occasion that comes up. She likes them without a sentiment which I find tough sometimes. This set came pretty easy with the use of some retired Garden Walk DSP that just retired January 4th. I have almost a full pack that I decided to use and they turned out beautifully with a little help from a new SaleABRation set called Softly Sophisticated. 







Keeping them simple for easy mailing was easy for this set!
Do you see that interesting focal point?
That is part of a new bundle called Everyday Details. The dies in the set are worth there weight in gold....although I will admit....getting all those little pieces from the holes is a bit time consuming and what a mess! LOL Nonetheless, it gives an interesting focal point and that pretty floral image is from the Softly Sophisticated Bundle that is a SaleABRation offering this year! I cannot wait to play more with it soon! 
 Audrey loved these!

Card Details:

Stamps: Softly Sophisticated (SAB 24)
Ink: Garden Green, Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Garden Walk DSP (retired)
Accessories: Everyday Details Dies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such pretty florals on this snowy day!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the snow!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

I can't think of a better way to spend a snowy day than being warm in my craft room making cards! This set is so pretty and I love those circle dies - even if it was a pain punching out all those tiny bits! They look gorgeous! Try to stay warm as more snow dumps on us again Friday into Saturday. Winter is definitely here!

Vicki said...

Love these!