Monday, July 15, 2024

Peace Joy & Love

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Another hot day is on tap....I am hoping we get some rain ASAP because our drought is getting worse by the day! 
Today I have a busy day ahead so i'm going to get right to my card.
Saturday Shawn went fishing in the Juanita River with a friend. While he was gone I made some time at my stamp table to play. Since Hallmark is showing Christmas in July movies I was inspired to make more Christmas cards. I pulled out a retired set called Dove of Hope and paired it with paper from last year. 





Card Details:

Stamps: Dove of Hope (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Shining Brightly Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Vanilla/Gold Ribbon (retired), Festive Pearls (retired), Glue Dots, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I'm not usually one to do heat embossing but I do love doing it for Christmas cards because I love the shine it adds to a project! I stamped my sentiment inside and packed them away with matching envelopes. I hope in a few days to get back to making more sets to put away for the holidays while I have the time to do so. 

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy










2 comments:

Carol L said...

YOu came up with a beautiful design for this set of cards. I love the golden dove with that beautiful background and all of the golden accents. Stay cool!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! My stamp camp features one card with embossing this month too! Love the background paper, so perfect for your pretty dove! We are hot again today too, but we got a drenching rain yesterday so my weeds in the garden have perked right back up again! The zuccinis and cukes are pretty happy too!