Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Sending Cheer

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

We still have 2 days left of Christmas in July so today's post is going to be all about Christmas! I pulled out a retired set from last year that I wanted to play more with so I made a set of cute cards with it. The bundle was called Sending Cheer and it has the cutest gingerbread man in it that I remember using quite a bit last year! 





Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Cheer (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist DSP (retired)
Accessories: Sending Cheer Dies, Winter Snow EF (retired), Iridescent Adhesive Backed Discs, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

Stampin Up! demonstrators had the opportunity to view the new upcoming 2024 Holiday Mini Catalog last week. I could not wait to see what was going to be available this year because I love the holidays! There was no Halloween in the catalog this year and let me say that many were not happy about that! The Online Exclusives list has 2 Halloween sets available and that is it! I'm really upset about that because I do love making cards & treats for Halloween. I'm not quite sure what direction they are going in with this but I do NOT like it! The Christmas selection was great but not much for Thanksgiving either. I guess I will be using many of my retired stamps or other manufacturer's stamps for those holidays.

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Stay cool, too!
~Wendy














2 comments:

Carol L said...

I still have the Lemon Lime and Granny Apple Green cardstocks and never realized how great they look on Christmas cards! You've inspired me to use them now! I like that little package with the bow and holly sprig - great set of cards. I'm sorry you got shorted on Halloween stamps this time around, but the older ones work just as well too. Stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

Really cute Christmas card, I too, am upset about the lack of Halloween, one of my favorite card making times is Halloween! We were robbed!!!!