Friday, July 19, 2024

Whipper Snapper Christmas Cards

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!! 🎉

Today I have a set of cards to share that I whipped up in the spare of the moment. I went downstairs yesterday to do some organizing and found this cool snowflake paper and my old Whipper Snapper stamp in a box together. I felt like it was time to get something made with it and got right to work on them! Do you remember Whipper Snapper stamps? I'm not sure if they are even still in business but I do have quite a few of their stamps.






This adorable polar bear is named Mike and that has always stuck with me. I used this stamp millions of times in years past. So fun to color and on this one I added Diamond Dust that I have had for umpteen years. It's so old it came from AC Moore!

Card Details:

Stamps: Mike by Whipper Snapper, Sentiment from Elzybells
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends, Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Basic White, Patterned Paper from Hobby Lobby (The Paper Studio)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Glue Pen, Diamond Dust, Snowflake Trinket, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I'm hoping to get back to my table soon to play more with my retired stash!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy
















4 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! I still have all my WhipperSnapper stamps too...mostly sentiments! They're so fun, I am glad you kept yours to make this cool design!

Carol L said...

I too loved all those Whipper Snapper stamps and this one is really cute. I never heard of Diamond Dust but I'm still missing AC Moore to be honest. That's a fun set of cards and I love the old stuff as much as the new! Enjoy your weekend!

D'Ann said...

What a cute card set! I remember Whipper Snapper stamps and especially that cutie bear. Love it!

Vicki said...

Love this set of cards, the bear is so adorable 😍