Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Merriest Trees Set

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a set of holiday cards to share with you made using the Merriest Trees Bundle. This bundle came out last year in the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog and has carried over into the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog which I am happy about! I paired it up with some carried over Winter Meadow DSP from last year as well. 






Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Trees, More Wishes
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Silver Foil Paper, Winter Meadow DSP
Accessories: Merriest Trees Dies, Winter Snow EF (retired), Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems, Stampin Seal

Since it is Christmas in July I am working ahead on making some holiday cards while I have the time. Plus it gives me a chance to use retired stuff before the rush of new holiday things come. I'm not sure how much I will get this year since I already love what I already have! Once we hit the Fall season I get overwhelmed with the 3 holidays right in a row and making some of these cards up ahead of time keeps me from getting too stressed out. I promise, all of July will not be holiday cards like I have done in previous years. Not sure my hands can handle that anymore!

Today Kelsey & Shady are coming over since tonight Red Lion puts on their fireworks display. We have a clear view from the front porch which is nice! I am making deviled eggs as per Ryan's request today! Yum!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous set of cards this is. I love those beautiful papers and colors with the tree image and big sentiment tag. Enjoy the fireworks along with those deviled eggs. Thanks for the beautiful July 4th card too, I love it :)

Vicki said...

Pretty Christmas set. Enjoy your Fireworks display! 😀

LeAnne said...

Love this! Such pretty colors...and I am with you on being overwhelmed with holidays, new stuff, using stuff I already have, etc! I am happy to see the papers, trees and sentiments still around!