Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Night Divine

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's the last day of July and the last day of Christmas in July!
It is the last day that the Hallmark Channel will show Christmas movies until mid October when the holiday season starts on there. I have been watching off & on this last month even though I have seen so many of them multiple times!

Today I have one last holiday card to share before I go back to making everyday occasion cards. This card uses a suite of products from last year called O Holy Night. It was another favorite from last year that I used many of times. This is just a single card that will go in my pile of holiday cards.



Card Details:

Stamps: Night Divine (retired)
Ink: Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Pebbled Path, Crumb Cake, Distressed Gold, O Holy Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Night Divine Dies, Stars at Night Dies, Mini Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

I still have alot of this DSP leftover so there will most likely be more Christmas cards made this season with it! I wish it had carried over but no such luck.

*************************************
My thoughts today...


My favorite kind of day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers make for a beautiful Christmas design and the image with the golden star are just perfect. Your Christmas in July series has been fun to see.

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! I don't remember that paper at all, but it makes for a fabulous background! Enjoy your day!