Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Christmas in July!

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made with the Golden Greenery Bundle that will be available starting tomorrow for customers from the Online Exclusives. This set reminds me of another set from a few years ago called Painted Christmas. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Golden Greenery (Online Exclusives), Greetings of the Season (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White, Seasons of Green & Gold Specialty Paper (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Golden Greenery Dies (Online Exclusives), Greetings of the Season Dies (Online Exclusives), Gold Trim (Online Exclusives), Gold Swirls (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The greenery was diecut from the Seasons of Green & Gold Specialty Paper and the bells were fussy cut from the same paper.
This card reminds me of my mom. She collected bells for as long as I can remember. 
Many of them came from Avon. 

**************************************
My thoughts today...


I've been watching some of the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel the last few days. Every Saturday night they have a new holiday movie on thru the month of July. That gives me something to look forward to during these hot, summer days!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like this pretty design and those papers and colors look wonderful together. It's very creative and fun with those little bell and beautiful sentiment panel. Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

LeAnne said...

Love this! Those papers do remind me of that past DSP! I love this design, might have to CASE it myself!

Vicki said...

So pretty!