Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Congratulations on your Engagement

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a quick card to share that was requested from Audrey.
She needed an engagement card so I pulled out some retired Best Dressed DSP.
The colors in this paper and the patterns are so pretty which I thought would work well for an engagement card. She did not give me any idea's or colors so I just went for it.




Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Laughter (retired)
Ink: Purple Posy (retired)
Cardstock: Purple Posy (retired), Basic White, Best Dressed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Countryside Corners Dies, Petal Pink Ribbon, Purple Posy Faceted Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope to get her order delivered to her this evening and catch up with her.

**************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty card with great colors. I just love that dsp along with that pretty ribbon! I hope Audrey is doing well these days too. Enjoy your Tuesday.

Vicki said...

Beautiful engagement card. 😊❤️