Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy July 4th!

 Hello & Happy July 4th!

It's looking to maybe rain this afternoon which we could use!
Nothing much happening here today as Shawn is working and will have his holiday tomorrow.  Red Lion had their fireworks display last evening. Ryan & I watched from the front porch. They lasted maybe 25 minutes. Shawn & Bailee watched from the couch out the window and she did not bark this year. Usually the loud booms and she will bark. 
Today we are just going to do some burgers on the grill & fresh corn on the cob from a local farm stand. Can ya tell I am getting hungry! LOL

Here are the 2 different cards I made last week for July 4th. 





These are pretty straight forward. 
I picked up the patterned paper at Hobby Lobby. The stars are from the retired Stitched Stars Dies. I added a little clear Rhinestone to each star and popped it up with Dimensionals. I left the paper do all the work!

Enjoy your day!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

Both versions are really cute with that great dsp and big blue star. Thanks for sending me one of them which I have proudly displayed as the only marker for Independence day in my house this year LOL Enjoy the holiday as well as being free!

LeAnne said...

Love those cards...simple and yet very patriotic! Your dinner sounds delish...it's just dogs & beans for us, LOL! Enjoy your day!

Vicki said...

Great 4th day of July cards!