Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Season's Greetings

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Hope your day is off to a great start!
Today is to be the hottest day of the week with temps in the upper 90's and high humidity. I'm praying for some rain and a nice cool down. We've not been out to walk since this heat started. I would love to get the bike out for a quick ride but that depends on the weather.
I'm going to head downstairs and do some cleaning this afternoon and once that is done I can get back to doing more creating!

I have another holiday card to share with you today and yes, I am back to using the new Online Exclusives stamp sets for this....it has quickly become my favorite!




Card Details:

Stamps: Greetings of the Season (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Season of Green & Gold Specialty Paper (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Greetings of the Season Dies (Online Exclusives), Golden Greenery Dies (Online Exclusives), Tailored Tag Punch (retired), Gold Trim, Neutral Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal Adhesive

The DSP in this suite is so pretty and I find myself reaching for it all the time. I may end up having to order a 2nd pack of it but i'm going to wait until after the Holiday Mini Catalog comes out then decide. 

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & STAY COOL!!!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card and design! 😍