Saturday, July 27, 2024

Plaid Christmas Set & An Update

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Today I have a set of Christmas cards to share with you since we still are in Christmas in July! Only a few more days until August 1st! Can't believe we'll soon be turning the page to a new month!
This set of cards was made with a variety of things from my stash. One of my favorite Stampin Up! Christmas stamp sets is the retired Christmas Season and the Christmas to Remember sets! 






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season & Christmas to Remember (both retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Old Olive, Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Seal Adhesive

This set has nothing popped up and will mail flat. 

I am headed out shortly to get bloodwork done for my thyroid function.
Since being on Mounjaro all my numbers are getting better! Yesterday I started my 5th box of 5 mg. Each box has 4 injectable pens in. I am on this medication for Type 2 Diabetes and as of June, I am in diabetic remission. Blood sugars have been good, blood pressure continues to improve and after 24 weeks I have lost 55 pounds. If my thyroid numbers get better she will most likely up my dose of Mounjaro to 7.5mg. My hair loss has greatly improved in the last several weeks which I am happy about! So, I will let you know once I get the results back. Fingers crossed!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Vicki said...

Love the card set and congrats on all the health improvements ❤️

Carol L said...

What a beautiful set of Christmas cards with that pretty plaid, traditional Christmas colors and fabulous sentiment. I'm happy to hear you're making good progress in your weight loss journey and I hope all continues to bring you positive results. Take good care!