Thursday, December 20, 2012

Altered Tablets

Hello & Happy Thursday!!

Been another busy week at the Aungst Pad. Ryan had his surgery Wednesday morning and was discharged from the hospital about noon. He has some pain & discomfort but nothing too severe. All went well and today he's been resting and his appetite is slowly coming back. Let the healing begin!

So, today while he slept I went to my stamp room and did some reorganization. I picked up a few Christmas stamps at Micheal's that were marked down or half price. They are things I will need this year for my Merry Monday DT commitments. I do need to refill my drawer of adhesives after this Christmas season! And now that my table is cleaned up i'm ready to sit and do some stamping, soon!

I do have a bunch of stuff yet to share from my craft show. It was a terrific year and I was pleased with the outcome! Here are a few tablets I made....






The best part is....not one of them came back home!

Well, that is all for today!
Tomorrow Shawn & I will go out & finish up the last of our Christmas shopping and Saturday I am having the family over for a lasanga dinner and playing Pokeno after. I think Ry will enjoy having some company and some fun!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Happy Holidays!!

~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

These are really adorable and nicely made...I can see why they were popular!