Friday, December 21, 2012

Hand Sanitizer Totes for 2012

Good Morning & Happy Friday!

Wasn't today the day the world was suppose to end according to the Mayan calendars? I woke up alive & fine this morning and I see the world is still revolving! Thankfully so because I still have a bunch of craft show things to share!! Today is my Holiday Hand Sanitizers that I made. They are a nice little gift to give someone especially with the winter season and colds & flu upon us.


This is the only picture I have of them, unfortunately, but you get the general idea.
I used Stampin Up's Scentsational Bundle this year and their 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper Packs. The Sentiment is from Amuse. I used the dies to cut out the shapes and added some bling to each tote. Inside is a little bottle of Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizers in Christmas scents.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an email.


Hand Sanitizer Totes:

Stamps: Scentsational Bundle, Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green DSP & Cardstock, Whisper White
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Lg Oval Punch (for inside), Scentsational Bundle Matching Dies, Rhinestones, White, Bashful Blue & Garden Green Grosgrains, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Well, that is all for today!
Gotta get ready to head out & do the last of our shopping this afternoon. It will be some nice quality time with the hubby and hopefully he won't be a bah humbug! LOL He hates to shop!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Cute idea...cute designs...