Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowman Tealights

Hello & Happy Thursday!

 Things are in full Christmas swing around the Aungst Pad. Gifts waiting to be wrapped and cookies are slowly being baked! I love this time of year!

Last night we had our stamp girls Christmas get together as we have been doing so for the last 4 or 5 years. We met up at Chili's, talked, ate and exchanged gifts. The laughs and hugs are the best part of the evening as we do not see one another very much.

I have been racking my brain thinking of a nice handmade gift for them this year. I think this year my brain was woren out because nothing was registering! LOL After surfing SCS, Facebook and some of my favorite blogs....I came across Becky Roberts blog, Inking Idaho, and seen the cutest idea ever! So, I had to take a stab at it to make my own! 




Since I love Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist, those are the colors I went with on mine. I did the brim of the hat a bit differently since I didn't quite understand how Becky did hers in her directions. I really think that was a sign that my mind is toasted this year! I also made her little boxes to match so it made the cutest little boxed gift for my stamp girls! They loved them! 

 Snowman Tealights:

Stamps: none
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Frostwood Lodge, Window Sheets
Accessories: LED Tealights, Recollections White Pearls (colored with a black Sharpie), Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1/2 Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Cherry Cobbler Sweater Trim, Hot Glue & Liquid Multi Mono

We also got a surgery date for Ryan whom is having some minor surgery done. Next Wednesday is the scheduled day but I seen now they are calling for snow so who knows what will happen there. I know it's a week away and it could all change till then....atleast that's what i'm hoping for!

Well, that's all for me today!
I'm off to grab my shower and try to do some crafting. My hands have been giving me a really hard time lately and I think I am just burnt out from all things Christmas! Time to move on to another occasion!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

These are adorable, Wendy! Of course they loved them! Sounds like a fun time with friends.