Saturday, December 15, 2012

Come to Bethlehem

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Lots of errands to do today so i'm gonna make this post real quick!

Just wanted to share a pack of cards I made for the craft show that I simply loved! 




I seen the idea for these cards somewhere and changed things up a bit. I especially loved how flat they are for mailing purposes and the little bit of sparkle from the clear rhinestone.


Come to Bethlehem Card:

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories:Stamp A Ma Jig, Clear Rhinestones, Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, 2 Sided Tape


Well, my hubby is nodging me to go get showered so we can get our errands started!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

These are so pretty, Wendy!

JD/ Jill said...

Very Nicely done!

Carol L said...

These are gorgeous Wendy, but not nearly as gorgeous as the card that arrived in my mailbox from you! WOWSERS! You always surprise me with your amazingly stunning cards! Thanks so much!
These have a beautiful sentiment both outside and inside, and I love the color scheme too!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!