Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Snack Mix Boxes

Hello there again!

Today I was searching thru my folders to pick out my favorite cards of 2012, I found these pictures of my Snack Mix boxes I made for my cousin who ordered 10 of these. I made 5 of each.




I found the boxes at Micheal's in the candy making/cake decorating area. I used these to make some Halloween ones earlier this year which were a big hit with friends & family!
I used my Ornament Bundle to fancy these up! I wanted to keep it simple so I just popped up the ornaments, added some pearls. rhinestones, cord & ribbon and then added a sentiment. Inside is a Gusset Cello Bag from Stampin Up filled with White Chocolate Snack Mix.
My cousin, Brenda, was pleased with them!

Well, that's all for now!
Hope to see you back here again tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

No comments: