Monday, September 10, 2018

Curvy Keepsake Pumpkin Boxes

Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It rained all weekend here in PA.
This morning it is still raining and quite gloomy.
There is a touch of Fall in the air atleast for now. 

Last Friday I dug out all my Halloween/Fall decorating stuff.
I also brought up my Halloween Ceramic Christmas Tree that I picked up earlier this year.
It's a bright green with orange bulbs in it and green rhinestones attached.
It is quite a pretty tree and the mold is by Doc Holiday.
It is my absolute favorite! 
I also recently picked up a ceramic Ghost holding a Pumpkin and it lights up. It stands half as tall as my tree. My picture table is all decorated now for Halloween.
Lots of pumpkins and ghosts but nothing scary! 
I got the stuff out to decorate the front porch too but not sure when that will get done with the wind and sideways rains we've been having. Hopefully soon!

So today I am going to start sharing some of my Halloween treats.
The treats I have today are by no means my design so I can't take credit for them.
These boxes are made with the Curvy Keepsake Box that was out maybe 2-3 years ago and I finally gave them a try!




These were quite a bit of work especially to create the witches hats and the paper bow that is attached. I watched a tutorial by Dawn Griffith to create these.

Project Details:

Stamps: Hardwood Background Stamp, Carved & Candlelit (retired), Sparkly Seasons (retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Black Glimmer Paper (retired), Halloween Nights DSP (retired)
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch (retired), Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits (retired), Bow Builder Punch (retired), Tree Punch (retired), Black Halloween Doilies (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had enough leftover Halloween Doilies and Black Glimmer Paper to create 10 of these. 
They really are fun and what a neat project!
I filled them with Halloween Hershey Kisses.

*********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day...even if it is raining!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a cute idea with the curvy keepsake box. That are really cute.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I had to have this box die and used it once! Good for you with these cute boxes. Great Halloween treats, Wendy! I bow to the queen!

Janice M said...

These are so sinking cute Wendy!! Love the way you use the web for/on the hats. They will bring a smile to someone face for sure. Stay dry this week! Sounds like there could be lots more rain depending on which way "Florence" goes this weekend?!

Carol L said...

These are just sppoktacular and SO much fun! I cut one of these boxes with Mary Anne's die, and never could figure out how to put it together, but these are fabulous with the doily witch hats and bows! You are hands down the treat maker of the century :) LOVE these!