Sunday, September 2, 2018

Petal Palette Sympathy Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all enjoying this Labor Day weekend.
Nothing special going on here.
Our weather has been pretty blah.  Rainy, foggy and humid as in tropical!

Friday late afternoon we got Ryan's test results.
Which were again, negative.
With that news we move on to seeing a Gastro doctor.
Ryan finally got out of bed on Friday, showered and ate.
He looked a bit better but you can tell he's drained.
I pray that he soon finds out what's going on.

I did make my way downstairs a bit on Friday & Saturday afternoons.
I started some Halloween treats which I will soon share.
I also have a card order to work on.
Stamping helps take my mind off the medical issues but my mojo is slow to come around.

This pack of cards are part of the card order.
2 packs of Sympathy were requested.
I managed one pack so far.




She asked for Fall colors so I pulled out some Pumpkin Pie and started playing around.
I love the Petal Palette Bundle and try to use it often.
This cluster of roses is just so pretty and I paired my flowers with the Petal Pairs Embossing Folders.
I love the added texture this embossing folder brings.
Some 1/4 White Organza Ribbon and my sentiment from the Flourishing Phrases set and it's complete.
I'm happy with these!


Card Details:

Stamps: Petal Palette, Flourishing Phrases (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Stamping Blends (Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Petals & More Thinlit Dies, Petal Pairs EF, 1/4 White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm hoping to get back on track with posting this week except for Tuesday.
Ryan's doctor appointment is that day.

****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Hard to believe that September is here!
The leaves in my neck of the woods are no where near ready to change colors and fall to the ground since we are still having summer weather but I am SO ready for Fall and cooler weather with beautiful Fall foliage. Can't come soon enough!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I suppose it's good news that Ryan's latest test was negative, but hopefully he will recover soon and feel good again! Thank goodness he's eating and hopefully he makes a full recovery soon! I'm sure you are sick with worry as I'd be if I were in your shoes.
The sympathy cards are just beautiful with those brilliant fall colors and I love the embossed panels too! Your customer is going to love them I'm sure!
Happy Labor Day weekend, I hope you get to do something fun :)

Janice M said...

What a pretty set of cards! That embossing is so striking. I can imagine how worried you are about Ryan! Their our babies no matter how old they are. Hoping you get answers soon.