Monday, September 17, 2018

Lilypad Lake

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend.
I was watching some of the news and seen the footage from Hurricane Florence from this past weekend. It dumped so much rain...I can't even imagine!
Sending my thoughts & prayers to the folks of North & South Carolina.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here in PA. Lots of blue skies & sunshine!
Hope everyone got out to enjoy it!
Rain from the hurricane is on our doorstep today & tomorrow.

I have a card to share today that was made Friday evening with the stamp girls.
Deb requested something with Lilypad Lake so this is what I created.




I had all the diecutting done so all they had to do was stamp the water & sentiment then color the sailboats. Went rather quickly and they really liked my card! 
The girls decided to change up the saying and use a Thinking of You from the Colorful Seasons set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Lilypad Lake
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy, Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lakeside Framelits, Night of Navy Twine, Mini Dimensionals & Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


If you do not have Copic Markers or Stampin Blends....you really should have them in your collection! They color things SO nicely without showing lines like regular makers do!
I started out being sold on the Copics and now I am hooked on the Blends. 
I hope in the future that Stampin Up brings out more colors!
They really make coloring much more fun!

**********************************************
My thoughts today.... 

Anyone else have this problem?


That's all I have for now!
Thanks for stopping by & make your day a happy one!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You made great choices for the girls to create! I am sure they were quite pleased with you had ready for them. This is an awesome card.

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, what a great design! I love how the water flows from the circle and blends into the background water! Genius idea and so creative! Yes, my bed is no longer for sleeping it seems. It serves as a wake-up call to everything I may have forgotten or need to get done as soon as I get up! LOL I wish I could turn my brain off and sleep again, but it's an impossible task lately. LOL

Janice M said...

What a cool design! I like the stamp that makes it look like water and the way you did the stitched circle in the middle. I went with a friend to a make and take once that used this set.