Monday, September 24, 2018

En Route

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
A rainy, cool & very dreary one here. What a way to welcome in Fall!
It was cooler and I did not have to run the AC so i'm happy about that!

Today is the day Ryan has his procedure.
We are up early to finish up the last of the prep work that needs to be done.
We are a bit grumpy this morning and wishing this soon to be over.
The last 3 nights I don't think Ryan & I have slept much and it's catching up to us.
I'm sure a nap will be in the plans after we get home later today.
Please say a little prayer for him if you will.

I have a card to share today that was made at my last get together with friends.
The girls love their masculine cards and this one is made with the En Route set from the Annual Catalog.





I love the patterns and colors that are in the Best Route DSP that is in this suite.
We also used the Maps, Etc Embossing Folder, too!


Card Details:
Stamps: En Route
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Whisper White, Best Route DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Map, Etc EF, Best Route Enamel Shapes, Pineapple Punch 1/8 Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I also made matching gift bags for these.
I enjoy creating them so the girls have something to carry their cards home in. 
I thought I took a picture of them but I guess not.
I will add it later today!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's for sure!
Wish us luck today!

I will be back tomorrow to update and hopefully we will have more answers.
Till then...

Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, I do hope all goes well today with Ryan and this test. Your feelings right now must mirror those direction signs on your card going every which way! Prayers coming atcha so know you're held in warm thoughts as you venture through this day. Love the card BTW, all those tiny planes and bikes are too cute and I like the bright colors too! Hugs

Janice M said...

Cool! LOVE that inside a lot! Been thinking about you guys today and hoping all went well. Sure wish the sun would shine for a week or two straight! But the cool temps can stay.

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a great guy card! Glad Ryan did well with his test.

D'Ann said...

Love the card! I can think of at least 4 people to send this one to. I feel for you. We all worry about our kids no matter how old, especially when they are not feeling well. Hope it gets solved soon and that he gets better quick!