Friday, September 21, 2018

Happy Halloween Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

Are you ready for the weekend?
It's going to be a busy one here with groceries, hitting up one of my favorite stamp stores then getting Ryan ready for his procedure on Monday.
We have to be at the hospital by 12:30 and hopefully everything will go smoothly and we'll be home by supper time. Keep your fingers crossed.

I stamped everyday this week prepping for upcoming classes!
I had so many idea's bottled up and while I wasn't distracted I decided to get everything cut & ready!
One basket ready for Halloween (and that does not include my Halloween treats), one basket ready for Thanksgiving cards and one so far for Christmas. I will most likely do another basket for Christmas once I get another Stampin Up order placed the beginning of October.
I usually prep with 6-7 cards/projects in each basket so I have been a busy beaver this week!
I am pretty pleased & excited at the same time with these projects!

Today I have a cute set of Halloween cards to share!
While I wasn't really crazy about the Stampin Up Halloween selection this year, I did order the Toil & Trouble DSP. I liked some of the prints and some not so much.
This pack uses some leftover scraps of the witches hat print.
That one & the ghost were my favorites probably because I love the new Gorgeous Grape & Granny Apple Green colors they've added to our color palette this year!
Beautiful Halloween colors!!! FINALLY!



Aren't those witches hats adorable??!!




My sentiment comes from an old Paper Pumpkin Kit from the first year it came out.
It looks pretty awesome stamped in Gorgeous Grape, doesn't it??

Card Set Details:

Stamps: past Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Toil & Trouble DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, Glittered Granny Apple Green Enamel Dots (LOVE!!!), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


As cute as these are i'm sure my customer will suck them up!
I love them!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today....


It can't come soon enough!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

I bet that favorite stamp store you are gonna go to is L&L, right? Probably the last time I saw you was in there. Have fun shopping! Love the witch hat cards. Great use of the DSP. Enjoy the first weekend of fall.

Janice M said...

I'm not usually much of a Halloween fan but this year I've been doing more than normal. This paper is very nice. The colors are so vibrant! I'm sure she will snatch this set right up. Good luck with the "prep" for Ryan's test. That stuff is nasty to drink. My Dr. does the old WHOLE gallon prep! And Lucky me gets to do it every 5 years due to family history.

Carol L said...

Did you go to L&L? Let me know next time you're heading up there and I'll have to make arrangements to hook up and give you this ceramic tree. We were up there last week and I hardly recognized the place it changed so much! She carries even more stuff than before incredibly enough :)
Great Halloween makes, and I do like that grape ribbon! Enjoy the cooler temps in store for the weekend, but a little SUNSHINE shore would be nice huh?
Good luck with Ryan's tests - I do hope all is well with him :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the hat paper and yes, the grape and granny are some real favs and work so well with Halloween! Can't wait to see the changes at L&L.

D'Ann said...

Love the cards, Wendy. They put a happy smile on my face, and I'm sure your customer will feel the same!