Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Painted Harvest For You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I am going to try to get some housework accomplished.
Shawn is back to work so I need to get this place straightened up!
It is also back to being humid again. Blah! But, thankfully it is not to last.
My ac is on low just so I don't sweat too much! Haha!

Yesterday we ran to Ryan's doctor office to pick up some antacids that he wants him to try.
 He kindly gave him a 30 day supply and as I was checking them out I saw on top of the box....Made in Japan! What is up with that?!!
Yesterday he slept until 3:30 in the afternoon. Well over 12 hours but I knew he needed it!
He took his first pill before he ate supper. So far so good!

So, today I have a card to share that we made at the last girls stamp get together. 
Y'all know how much I love that Painted Harvest stamp set!



I was so pleased with this card and how beautiful the inside is as well!
I usually forget to stamp on the inside other than the sentiment but I have been trying to do this more. Do you pretty up the insides of your cards?


Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Harvest, Cake Soiree (sentiments inside & out)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Early Espresso DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Dimesionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm sure this won't be the last Painted Harvest card you will see!
I really LOVE this set!

******************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Everyday!

That's all for me!
Off to get my coffee fix and get the day started.
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful autumn card, and I love that dsp! I wish SU! would make more of those smaller designs that look so much better on cards! So glad Ryan had a long, peaceful rest after all he's been through. Hopefully it continues! Have a peaceful and good day in spite of the rain........again :)

Janice M said...

Nasty humid again! I turned the AC back on here too. It's scary seeing so many things meds, food ect starting to come from China, Japan and places like that. Love what you do with this set! I really like the inside of this one. I sometimes add a very narrow strip of matching DSP inside the card on the white liner. If I have a small punch or die cut that coordinates I add that too.

Cindy Linthicum said...

One of my favorite sets! Great idea for a fall birthday card. Love it!