Thursday, February 20, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

The week is winding down and I don't know about you but I am ready for the weekend!
It's been another long week with work going on in the bathroom.
Yesterday the tile was finished and today it will get the grout applied.
Painting also started with a coat of primer and a coat of paint.
Hopefully today we see more changes!

I have a set of cards to share today that I made using all retired products.
I just whipped these up last week and my customer called asking for some birthday cards.
Glad I already have her covered!





I pulled out a pack of DSP called Spring Flowers and got to work creating these with retired colored cardstocks, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral. So Saffron is used as well and that color is still current.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Cameo Coral (retired)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (retired). So Saffron, Cameo Coral (retired), Whisper White, Spring Flowers DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Whisper White Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My bows were already made from another project so I used them up!
Always a great feeling using up what's in your stash!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Great color combo on this set of cards, and I really do miss chocolate chip card stock! I think I have 2 sheets left that I'm hoarding LOL Have a great Thursday and I'm glad the bathroom is coming right along - you'll be so happy when it's finished :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

WTG using your retired stuffs. Glad you were one step ahead with this set. They are awesome! Like the shape the sentiment is on.

Vicki said...

I so loved that duck when that set first came out. Such a sweet card!!