Friday, February 21, 2020

Rustic Retreat

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is here!
I really need a day to sleep in!

Today I have a cool masculine card to share!
I love this card and hope you will too!




It uses a set from the Stampin Up Annual Catalog called Rustic Retreat.
I have had this set since last June and finally inked up some of these great manly images!
I used Stampin Blends to color these images and then diecut them out with Circle & Oval Layering Framelits. The sentiment I fussy cut.

Card Details:

Stamps: Rustic Retreat, Buffalo Check Background
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede, Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamparatus, Circle Layering Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Coastal Weave EF, Linen Thread, Bronze Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue

I used my Stamparatus to stamp my Buffalo Check background stamp so I could get a good image.
I'm trying to use it more and it is perfect for background stamps!
Most times I usually grab my Stamp A Ma Jig because it's easier and I can use it with my wood mounted stamps!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my word, this is fantastic. Why have I never seen this set! Perfect for manly cards! You always amaze me.

LeAnne said...

Great card, especially with that Buffalo check background! And I slept in today too!!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What an awesome card! I love it.

Carol L said...

Loving all those masculine images, embossing and especially the buffalo check! Great make for one of the guys!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is an amazing card! Love that rustic little cabin!!