Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Happy Valentines Day

Hello & Happy Tuesday!
Up and at really early today as hubby's phone woke us up way too early!
Then he gets up and went to work!
I'm pretty sure it's going to be an after supper bedtime tonight!

The bathroom guys are here and are ripping & tearing!
Lots of electrical & plumbing work going on today so i'm not sure we will see much of a difference but atleast things are going in the right direction.

I have a pretty Valentines Day card to share again today.
This is the week of love and Valentines Day is only 3 days away.
I've got my cards addressed and in the mail to their destinations.




This card is also one of my favorites because I love the colors and prints.
The pops of Gold Foil are a nice addition, too!
The Gold Foil circle with a piece of DSP on was from another project that I just added as an element under my heart sentiment. I like how it looks!

Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper, Painted W Love Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Heart Punch Pack, Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon (retired), Gold Foil Enamel Dot (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


***********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

So pretty Wendy! Love the layered elements and you know I love that foil accented paper. I got my cards mailed today! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I love that paper so much!!

Carol L said...

Those are a nice combo of papers to make valentine's with. Love that shimmer of the foil in the stripes too. I can just imagine what life is like during a complete bathroom remodel! Drink lots of coffee and keep smiling ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That foiled paper looks amazing! Very pretty, Wendy.