Sunday, February 2, 2020

Your Tea-riific

Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's Super Bowl Day here in the US!
Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49er's!
Who you rooting for?

Today I have a card to share that I made this past week.
It uses a retired set called A Nice Cuppa.




When this set was out in 2016 I ordered the whole suite but the Cups & Kettles Framelits were sold out and not orderable. I have been looking the past few months for just the Framelits and on Ebay they wanted over $50 which is ridiculous. 
I finally got them and wanted to play with them!

Card Project:

Stamps: A Nice Cuppa (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Have A Cuppa DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Cups & Kettles Framelits (retired), Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon (retired), White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Another fun card for the card rack!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Have fun & stay safe!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

KC, baby! Andy deserves a win. I am quite smitten with your adorable tea cup. I am not sure why, but this silly computer blocked blogs I tried to do comments on, today. Ugh! Your's was fine.

Carol L said...

I love the colorful little hearts in the background along with that pretty ribbon and little teacup! I'm glad you finally got your hands on what you wanted because it really makes for a pretty card! I'm normally not a football watcher, but I'm very much impressed with Patrick Mahomes, so I'm rooting for Kansas City today!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, Love the tea cup wih the sentiment in it! Not a KC fan but really don't care which team wins. I just watch the commercials and eat snacks!!! LOL!!!

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combo!! I also like your layout and the way you "tucked" the sentiment inside the tea cup. Not football fans or sports of any kind really here? May turn it on for a bit and see who's winning and see if there are any good commercials but i can always check those out online later?! The past few years the commercials don't seem as good as they used to though??