Saturday, February 8, 2020

Happy Valentines Day

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I'm so happy to see the sun shining today!
Hopefully it will motivate us to get started on cleaning out the bathroom and moving Ryan downstairs.

Today I have a set of Valentines Day cards to share that I made for my customer.






This was such a fun suite of products that Stampin Up has this year!
The best part in my opinion is that they have created coordinating punches for the hearts instead of dies!

Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Accessories: Heart Punch Pack, Heart Doilies, Real Red Rhinestones, Real Red 1/4 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


How you doing with making your Valentines Day cards?
I still have a few to whip up before I can get them out in the mail on Monday.
Now that football season is over I can spend some time at my stamp table on Sundays!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Saturday!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Janice M said...

Lovin those heart doilies! That is pretty paper too. Should have got it but Valentine cards aren't big sellers for me? Hoping to get some made this weekend and out in the mail by Tuesday?! Was so nice to see the sun today! Was able to get outside and take pictures of some of my cards! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Carol L said...

These are pretty and I love those red doilies behind the hearts. I still love my punches but the dies are much easier to store, so I don't invest in punches that much anymore. I may already have enough of them anyway :) Great papers and a very pretty design too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Boy I am so behind on my commenting!! These are so pretty!!!