Thursday, February 27, 2020

More Baby Cards!!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well!
The last 2 days have been very gloomy, rainy & foggy.
We had rain come thru overnight with a cold front.
It might be cold & windy out now but atleast we will see the sun!

I've been busy doing some painting. 
Actually my entire house is going to get repainted over the next several months.
Yesterday I got my food closet redone and reorganized.
Today I am going to work on my living room as long as I have enough paint.

Today I have 2 baby cards to share that I whipped up recently.
Again, I used A New Little Someone stamp set and a mix of retired papers.




That bunny has got to be the cutest to use on baby cards!
I paired this one up with some Slumber Party DSP from along time ago!
It also uses Pretty in Pink which has always been the nicest color pink Stampin Up has ever had!

Card Details:

Stamps: A New Little Someone (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pretty in Pink (retired), Whisper White, Slumber Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rhinestones, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Here is the card for a baby boy...




This card is pretty much the same as above except the colors are different.

Card Details:

Stamps: A New Little Someone (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Slumber Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Rhinestones, Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It's been great fun making all these baby cards in recent weeks just to fill up my baby card slot on the card rack! Sometime I find much enjoyment in sitting down and pulling out my stash and having fun! It also love mixing the old stuff with the new!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


We've not had much of a cold snowy winter this season which does not make me mad.
After 50 & 60 degrees this week, winter is making it's presents known!
Hang on to your hat and stay warm!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

You have been making the cutest baby cards lately, and it's no wonder - this little bear is perfect for them all! Two more great designs! I envy you painting your house and re-organizing. I'm cleaning closets but it's slow going as my energy fades pretty quickly! Stay warm in this cold snap - we have to go out today and I'm not looking forward to being blown away LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Pink or Blue, you sure have it covered! Hope the painting is going nicely. That will make for a nice fresh start with Spring around the corner.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, I love this little bunny, your cards are adorable!!