Sunday, March 1, 2020

D is for Dog

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Are you enjoying the weekend?

Yesterday we spent the day out shopping with Kelsey which was fun!
Today I am going to pop out to grab some groceries and paint to work on painting my living room this week. My house is still upside down from the bathroom renovation but once I get the painting done I will concentrate on getting it cleaned and back to normal.

I have a card to share with you today that I made using some images from my Image Box.
I have lots of stamped images that I have been going thru and working on using.



This card is for a sad occasion and I will admit, I don't think I have made many dog sympathy cards in the past. The cute doggy is from the D is for Dog set that is retired. My friend Deb has the set and left me borrow it where I stamped off some images.
The sentiment is from the Happy Tails set which is current. I found the paw print brad in my stash.

Card Details:

Stamps: D is for Dog (retired), Happy Tails
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Early Espresso DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Paw Print Brad, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made a couple of this type of card for whenever the occasion arises.
Definitely a sad occasion but letting someone know you care helps to bring comfort & peace.
Do you make sympathy cards for animals?

************************************************************************
My thoughts today...


I wish! The weekends go by so fast!

That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Loving all the chocolate colors and pattern designs, especially the stitching! I have made quite a few pet sympathy cards and should really have some on-hand for those sad occasions. Love that accent brad too - I'm pretty sure I used all mine up over the years! Have a nice Sunday and don't work too hard!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great card and I sure hope you do not need it soon. It is one of those cards that is good to have on hand, but very sad when it is needed.