Saturday, March 14, 2020

Birthday Bonanza

Hello & Happy Saturday!

My hubby & I popped out last evening to pick up some groceries!
OMGosh, what a nightmare it was! The shelves were empty!
Thankfully, I did not need toilet paper or any paper products of any kind because there was none!
Not sure what toilet paper has to do with getting this virus....it's not like it's a stomach bug.
It wasn't just paper products but food, too! No eggs, no potatoes, no banana's, no water and no meats!
It was like nothing I have ever seen before. Ridiculous!!!

Anyways, today I have a card to share that I whipped up yesterday.
I spent about an hour at my stamp table playing with the Birthday Bonanza stamp set.
I loved every minute of it, too!




My card rack can always use kids cards and this one could be used for either a boy or a girl.
The colors of this suite are so fresh & fun!
The set has some cute sentiments in it as well as adorable little critters.
My toucan was diecut from the Birthday Bonanza DSP that goes with this fun suite of products!
The ribbon & the pom pom are also part of it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories: Bonanza Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Pom Poms, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think this is my new favorite suite of products!
Love it!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

That really is a great combo of papers and images, and I can see why you had fun with it making this cute card! Birthday cards for kids can be a real challenge but this turned out perfect! Love that little bird with the party hat and pom pom - so cute! For the life of me, I don't know what's wrong with people doing all this panic buying! The constant media hype has people becoming paranoid and behaving very badly and I find it disturbing. Hundreds die in car accidents every day but that doesn't stop anyone from getting into their cars and driving? I have to wonder where this toilet paper rush came from? I just don't get it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!