Thursday, March 5, 2020

Congrats on your Retirement

Hello & Happy Thursday!

My hubby made it home yesterday!
He said his flight was a bit bumpy with the rain going on in Atlanta and those crazy winds.
He also woke up yesterday with a kidney stone!
If you have been a reader of mine for many years you know he is a kidney stone former.
This is the first he has had in awhile.

Today he is home which was the plan even before his trip.
I am headed out shortly for my mammogram then home to start putting my house back together.
I got the living room & hallway all painted!
I was too pooped yesterday to move furniture to where ti needed to go so I will do it later today.
We woke up to some brilliant sunshine which is most welcomed and will help keep me moving!

So I have a cool masculine card to share today!
This one was a customer request for a man she knows that is retiring.
She did not give me any details so I used the Come Sail Away bundle to create a card for this occasion.




A few weeks ago my friend Deb came over to stamp.
She brought along her set Sailing Home set w matching Smooth Sailing Dies.
I stamped a bunch of images from the set to use later and today was the day I used them!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night if Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Oval Layering Framelits, Denim Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This bundle is a terrific set for all things masculine since it has different sentiments in it!
Thank you, Deb for sharing it with me!
The card turned out great and my customer was happy with it!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

It's great to have a friend to share stamps with, and what a great masculine make this is! I really like the soft colors and congrats panel across the lighthouse! NJ!