Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Baptism Card

Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

A beautiful day is on tap here in PA!
Lots of sun is surely making my spring flowers happy!
My daffodils are already in bloom!

Today I have a card to share that was made for a recent card order.
It uses the Inspired Events set that has retired.



If I remember correctly this was for a little boy so I went with using Mint Macaron and Soft Suede for my color combo. The Mint Macaron DSP is retired as is the ribbon.
I kept this quick & easy.
Nothing on the inside as my card lady likes to write her own messages inside.

Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Mint Macaron DSP (retired)
Accessories: Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I make lots of cards for this occasion and this stamp set will remain in my collection for a long while!
It's filled with great sentiments and some nice images!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the Mint Macaron! My daffodils are showing off already as well!! Enjoy your pretty day, hope Shawn is feeling better!

LeAnne said...

I love this color combo....nicely done!

Carol L said...

A very pretty card for the occasion and I do like this color! For some strange reason, I never bought any of it, but it looks lovely on the card!