Friday, March 6, 2020

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is finally here!
It's been a long, busy week and I for one am looking forward to taking some time to catch my breath!
My hubby is back to work today and still having some pain with that darn kidney stone.
Hopefully he soon passes it!

Today I have a set of Thinking of You cards to share that I made for on my card rack.
I have been working ahead on these kind of card packs because I know the next several weeks will be busy and when my card lady calls and needs cards....all I have to do is grab them off my card rack.





I was going thru old paper packs and came across this one (Gingham Garden DSP) which I thought had a springtime feel to it.
I used it on a gift bag and then moved on to making this set of cards.
I have about half a package of this DSP left so I will continue to get it used up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Seaside Notions
Ink: Island Indigo (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Island Indigo (retired), Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I know these won't last long as my card lady is always requesting Thinking of You cards.
I'm just glad I had the time to work ahead.

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Loving the gingham and floral papers and simple design of this set. Very colorful and a true reminder that spring is on the way :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh, it indeed has a springtime feel! I am a real sucker for gingham! Love everything about this.

Vicki Burdick said...

Cute set, love this paper and colors!