Saturday, March 28, 2020

Gift Bag & Card

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today was suppose to be the day Shawn & I were to get our bedroom painted but once again work calls...He's been up all night and finally went in to work. 
As I type this he is still there!
Doesn't this company get the fact that this kind of stuff will burn a person out?!
Anyways, it's a rainy, dreary day so i'm not sure what I will get into today.
Yesterday was a beautiful day and I got out to grab some groceries at Sam's Club and pick up our medicines at the drugstore.
The Governor of Pennsylvania placed a Shelter in Place order against us in here York County last evening so I am home to stay for another week.
I did check on Kelsey yesterday to make sure she was alright and gave her a few things that she needed. She's been without a paycheck now for 2 weeks and I know she's getting stressed. I helped her with some food until her unemployment kicks in. The restaurant that her & Corey work at has now closed until this crisis is over. They were doing take out orders only but this past week they stopped since many folks are staying home and heeding the warnings.

Today I have another Gift Bag that I made for my card orders and also while the same pack of paper was out on my table, I made another Mother's Day card for my stash.



Gift Bag Details:

Stamps: Lovely Amazing You (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Island Indigo (retired), Daffodil Delight ,Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies, Island Indigo Enamel Heart (retired), Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue






Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful Wishes (retired)
Ink: Island Indigo (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Island Indigo (retired), Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue


This pack of DSP is long retired but has always been a favorite of mine!
I guess I like the gingham print in it along with those pretty flowers!
So bright & cheery!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by & have a nice day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful bag and card combo, and I agree- those colors and patterns are cheerful and happy looking and remind us to keep smiling in spite of the news that comes with each passing day. Sorry you didn't get your bedroom painted, but that can always get done another time. Stay focused, keep smiling and hopefully we'll all get through this. For today, it's rain and the drearies :)

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so bright and cheery!! I love the colors and those gift bags are wonderful! I want to try some! Sorry Shawn is getting called in to work so much! I will take a tool eventually! I have been thinking of Kels, I know she must be worried, but hopefully her unemployment will arrive soon! Sending lots of love to you all!!!