Monday, March 16, 2020

Koala Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today will be a busy one as Shawn has a doctor appointment first thing then he will head off to work unless they send him for more tests. I am going to get my kitchen painted today!
My kitchen is very small so it should not take long.
I told the gang that supper tonight will consist of leftovers! LOL
My fridge has quite a few containers in it and I hate to throw it away!

I have a really cute card to share made using the Birthday Bonanza stamp set!
I love the fun colors & patterns in the DSP as well as the images in the stamp set!
This suite of products comes from the January - June 2020 Mini Catalog.
I don't think it is called the Occasions Catalog anymore.





My little koala bear is diecut from the DSP and added to my card with Dimensionals.
I added 2 rhinestones and a fun Pom Pom along with a big ole Daffodil Delight bow.
Such fun, bright and happy colors in this paper, I just love it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories: Bonanza Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Pom Poms, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This one will go on my card rack for sale.
I don't think it will last long!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


With all the craziness that's going on in the world today with the Coronavirus they ask that you show kindness and be respectful.
Yesterday I ran out to the grocery store to get my girls some dog food and we needed to get some chicken broth for our supper.
As we were walking along a man rammed his cart into me and kept on walking....almost plowing down a little old lady, too! I made eye contact with him right before he hit me and he just kept on going, no apologies, nothing. I turned around and watched him walk off and noticed he had a prosthetic leg which still does not make his actions right. Shawn was livid after seeing he hit me and almost hitting the little old lady. I said, let it go....i'm fine. 
For the most part I am a pretty happy go lucky kind of girl and I smile at everyone I see.
I don't know, maybe this man was mad at the world because there was no toilet paper, I have no idea!
But they say sometimes you just don't know the kind of fight of person is having just to get thru the day and I get that but his actions were rude. I would guess that he most likely rammed his cart into someone else besides me because he was not stopping for anyone in his way.
Times are stressful & crazy but there is no need to be mean to others.
We are all in this fight together!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This card is adorable...you can't go wrong with these fun papers and cute stamps!
This situation either brings out the worst in people or the best...I am glad you reacted in a good way! I went to the store this morning at 6:30 and I smiled at EVERYBODY because I know we are all in the same boat!!! And it was good. Luckily I didn't need bread.

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I love hat suite of products, it is on my list but not sure I will get it! Be careful out there, I wouldn't have been as kind as you, but I am working on it! :)